Snycing your Ento account with your calendar is another great way to ensure you never miss a shift. The calendar sync includes published shifts and approved leave in the future, as well as one month backwards.
Note: The initial sync to your calendar should be instant, but updates to shifts may take a while to reach your calendar – sometimes up to a day. Calendar sync is one-way: updates to your calendar will not be reflected in Ento.
Sync to Outlook or iCal
1. Outlook Microsoft
Click on Calendar > Select ‘Open Calendar’ (refer to attachment) > Select ‘From internet’ > Paste the URL from Roster Plus, and then click okay > Select ‘Okay’ to proceed or ‘Advance’ to make any changes on the name etc. then click okay > Once this is finished you will now have a separate calendar inOutlook with your shifts.
2. Outlook Ninemsn:
Click on ‘Calender’ > Select ‘Import’ > Select ‘Subscribe’ > Paste URL , make customisations then click ‘Subscribe’.
Sync to Google Calendar
- In one browser window or tab, log in to your Google account and navigate to your Google Calendar.
- In your Ento account (online or via the Staff area app), go to the menu item.
- Scroll down to the Calendar sync section.
- Copy the
webcallink to your clipboard.
- Go back to the window or tab you have opened your Google Calendar in.
- Select the drop down menu next to the
Other calendarslink on the left hand side.
- Click Add by URL.
- Paste the
webcal linkyou copied from your Ento account into the
That complete the Staff guide! If you have any questions, please contact your manager.