The ‘Getting started’ manager guide highlights and explains the areas of your account you need...
- An introduction into how Ento works
- Step 1: Company settings
- Step 1: Setting up your account with locations
- Step 2: Adding and importing roles into your account
- Step 3: Add staff into your account
The ‘Everyday use’ manager guide has been built to cover day-to-day tasks like working on...
- Understanding the time and attendance features
- Managing, editing and adding staff
- Leave & unavailability
- Other tools
Welcome to Ento! You are reading this because your manager has recently added you as...
- Accessing the Staff area
- Clocking in/out and timesheets
- Syncing your Ento account with your calendar
The ‘Advanced setup’ manager guide has been built to help you fine tune and get...
- Qualifications & licences
- Staff and manager permissions
- Add managers
- Leave types & public holidays
- Building awards
The ‘Payroll’ manager guide has been built to assist whoever is processing payroll within companies...
- Introduction to payroll in Ento
- Processing and exporting to payroll
- Custom exports and reports
- Leave for payroll
- Other tools for payroll