It is important to map all the necessary data before you run your first export. It is also important to keep the below data mapping in mind as you add/remove staff and loadings into both systems in the future.
Go to thepage of your account. Ensure the staff IDs match the staff card IDs you have in MYOB.
Go to thepage of your account. Ensure the loading codes of the awards you are using match the Payroll Categories you have in MYOB.
Creating the export template
- Go to the Create new button. page, and click the
- Give the export a name like “MYOB” and Select
Typedrop-down and click the Save button.
Running an export to MYOB
Now the export template is created, it will be simple to download a file to upload into MYOB each pay cycle. To do that:
- Go to the
Ready to process. page. Ensure the pay cycle you wish to export is
- Click the Export button next to the pay cycle you want to export.
- Find the MYOB template you created in the first two steps and click the Export button.
- The system will generate a file you can then upload into MYOB by following the steps below.
Importing the file into MYOB
Timesheets from the
Import drop-down then Browse for the file you just downloaded from Ento.
Tabs in the
Data is separated by options, and
Headers Or Labels in the
The first line of the file contains options.
Click the Auto Match button. Ensure the fields have been matched correctly and press the Next button.
Your timesheets should now be imported.