Export your timesheet information in one easy file for direct import into Sage MicrOpay
Integration format: TXT file
The Sage MicrOpay integration allows you to speed up and increase the accuracy of payroll processing by enabling the export of staff hours (as set up in your Ento awards) in a file format that can be directly read and imported by MicrOpay.
The Sage MicrOpay integration can be added to your account by navigating to Add-Ons > Sage MicrOpay.
Export options are set within the add-on edit screen:
Name: The name of the integration that will appear in your list of export options when exporting pay cycle data.
Account/Job code: These options allow the area/location/store ID’s set up in Ento to be exported in the Sage MicrOpay export file as the ‘Account’ and ‘Job code’ fields.
Pay class: Allows a custom staff field in Ento to be exported as the ‘Pay class’ in MicrOpay.
Configuring Ento to communicate with Sage MicrOpay
To ensure that the export file created by Ento can be imported and read by your Sage MicrOpay system successfully and without errors, you’ll need to ensure that:
- All staff IDs in Ento all match those of your Sage MicrOpay setup
- Each earning rate in your Ento Awards have a earning rate ID that matches a corresponding pay element in Sage MicrOpay
- Each earning rate has an appropriate type set for the ‘Sage MicrOpay Mapping’ field under ‘Custom Data’.
- Each leave type has a similar ‘Sage MicrOpay Mapping’ field that is set.
- Each leave type in Ento has an ID that matches a corresponding pay element in Sage MicrOpay
This should all be set up during your Ento implementation, so for any future changes or additions, it’s advised to chat to Ento Support for assistance.
Exporting timesheets as part of a pay run
Once you’re ready to send timesheet data to Sage MicrOpay, simply navigate to Payroll & Leave > Pay cycles and click ‘Export’ next to the pay cycle in question.
Choose the ‘Sage MicrOpay’ export type and it’ll display information relating to the processing of data, before allowing you to download the file that you can use for importing.
Help using Sage MicrOpay
For assistance with your Sage MicrOpay system, including importing timesheet files, please contact the Sage MicrOpay support team or your Sage MicrOpay account manager.