All the pages within the ‘Rostering’ menu of your account. This is where managers spend...
- Building and managing your roster
- Exporting and printing your roster
- Navigating the rostering page of your account
Time & attendance
From capturing attendance to reviewing timesheets, the ‘Time & attendance’ area explains everything you need...
- Ways to capture time and attendance information
- Launch time clock
- Reviewing, editing and approving timesheets
Communicating with your staff is essential to good rostering. Learn how you can send ad-hoc...
- Sharing files with employees and managers
- Understanding the outgoing messages area
The ‘Account’ area holds all the information you will need to keep up-to-date to ensure...
- Overview of adding and editing staff details
- Reviewing and editing manager details
- Overview of creating file imports
The ‘Reporting’ area has been built to give you valuable insight into your business. Reports...
- Creating and exporting reports
- Totals – Per day
- Totals – Compounding over time
- Totals – Comparison
- Creating the Totals – Shift Lengths report
Ento has various ways of managing your payroll to make your life a whole lot...
- Overview of exporting payroll data
- Connecting to your Xero account
- Exporting to KeyPay
- Exporting payroll data to MYOB
- Exporting to a custom loadings CSV
Need to audit a shift, delete an time clock session or check a message your...View all (3) in System logs
The ‘Settings’ area holds all the account data that doesn’t need to be changed frequently....
- Reviewing and editing company settings
- Understanding leave types
- Reviewing and editing public holidays settings
- Custom data fields
All of the pages and functionality of your account that don’t fall into one of...View all (3) in Other