At Ento, we’re driven by a tireless curiosity, and a passion to build happier, more productive workplaces. Our newly launched scholarship, the Ento: Rostering For a Happier Workplace Scholarship, will support up-and-coming thought and business leaders who share that same passion.
Our inaugural scholarship in 2016 was a huge success, and we’re looking forward to offering another student this great opportunity in 2017!
About the scholarship
Ento is offering a scholarship of $1,000 AUD towards a student’s tuition expenses, as well as an opportunity to engage in valuable, one-on-one learning sessions with key Ento staff. With these sessions, you’ll gain unparalleled insight into the best ways to build and support happy, productive workplaces.
Founded in Australia in 2009, Ento is a web-based workforce management tool, the heart of which is a lightweight rostering and attendance engine. Since its inception, Ento has quickly become the chosen workforce management solution for over 3,000 Australian workplaces across a number of industries – including retail, hospitality, security, health and more.
We’re committed to educating and inspiring the next generation of business and thought leaders.
What is included?
Ento will provide $1,000 AUD towards tuition fees for a student in the following fields of study:
- Human Resources
The successful applicant will also have the option of receiving one-on-one mentorship from Ento, which may be conducted either in person at the Ento offices, or via Skype. This time can be used to learn about digital business, startups and entrepreneurship, the role of rostering in a workplace, human resources and/or workplace culture.
Who is eligible?
Those wanting to apply for the Ento: Rostering For a Happier Workplace Scholarship must fulfil the following criteria:
- Studying HR, Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management or other related field
- Studying at an approved Australian tertiary institution
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of the above
- Applicants must display an interest in human resources, and the technology that is disrupting that space
How do I apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com, making sure to include the following:
- A current resume/CV, detailing your relevant work and educational experience;
- The details of the course and tertiary institution in which you are currently enrolled and;
- A short essay (less than 600 words) that answers the following question: How can companies use workforce management tools to create a competitive advantage?
Applications open at 9am on February 27th, 2017, and will close at 5pm on July 10th, 2017.
The winner will be notified via email on or before July 24th, 2017.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org