Export employee information directly to Sage MicrOpay
Integration format: API
The Sage MicrOpay Employee Export add-on allows you to easily send employee data into Sage MicrOpay.
The Sage MicrOpay integration can be added to your account by navigating to Add-Ons > Sage MicrOpay Employee Export.
Export options are set within the add-on edit screen:
Name*: The export template name as it will appear in the list of available employee exports on the Core HR > People > employees > Export page – will default to Sage MicrOpay – Employee Export.
MicrOpay API key*: Provided by Sage MicrOpay
MicrOpay username: Provided by Sage MicrOpay
MicrOpay password*: Provided by Sage MicrOpay
Configuring Ento to communicate with Sage MicrOpay
To ensure that Ento connects with Sage MicrOpay system successfully and without errors, you’ll need to ensure that:
- The Employee Code in yourSage MicrOpay setup is matched to the employee IDs External ID in Ento
- Each section is mapped to the corresponding data type in Sage MicrOpay – sections to be mapped are General, Payroll, Address, Postal, Bank details, Extra details and Super details
- All required Sage MicrOpay fields indicated with an asterisk* are mapped to the correct fields in Ento
- The lock icon is used to indicate fields that cannot be edited
- Once a field has been matched, click Done
- Once all fields have been matched, click Save.
This should all be set up during your Ento implementation, so for any future changes or additions, it’s advised to chat to Ento Support for assistance.
Running the Sage MicrOpay Employee export
Navigate to Core HR > People > employees:
- Filter employees (if required)
- Click Export at the top of the page to display all available employee export templates
- Click the yellow Export button next to the Sage MicrOpay Employee export.
Help using Sage MicrOpay
For assistance with your Sage MicrOpay system, including employee export files, please contact the Sage MicrOpay support team or your Sage MicrOpay account manager.