Filter by ‘Reporting to’ when approving timesheets, leave and unavailability or searching for an employee.
This is usually an employee’s direct supervisor/manager and they will generally approve leave and timesheets for this employee.
The new filter can be used when:
- Approving timesheets
- Approving leave
- Approving unavailability
- Searching for an employee
Adding a reporting to person for an employee
- Navigate to Core HR > People > Managers
- Make sure everyone that have employees reporting to them is shown in your list. If not, you will need to create a new manager account
- Navigate to Core HR > People > Employees > Edit
- In the General Details > Reporting to drop-down field, choose the relevant person
- Click save.