Export your employees details in one easy file for direct import into Attaché.
Integration format: KFI file
The Attaché Employee Details Export add-on allows you to easily create an Employee Details Export for importing into Attaché.
Name*: The export template name as it will appear in the list of available employee exports on the Core HR > People > employees > Export page – will default to Attaché Employee Details Export
Attaché object ID*: Attaché menu items and corresponding Object ID numbers can be found in the Attaché Object ID table (available from the Attaché Members website).
Configuring Ento to communicate with Attaché
To ensure that the export file created by Ento can be imported and read by your Attaché system successfully and without errors, you’ll need to ensure that:
- The Employee Code in your Attaché setup is matched to the employee IDs External ID in Ento
- All required Attaché fields indicated with an asterisk match the correct field in Ento
- Once a field has been matched click Done
- Once all have been matched, click Save.
This should be set up during your Ento implementation, so for any future changes or additions, it’s advised to chat to Ento Support for assistance.
Running the Attaché Employee Details Export
Navigate to Core HR > People > employees:
- Filter employees (if required)
- Click Export at the top of the page to display all available employee export templates
- Click the yellow Export button next to the Attaché Employee Details Export.
Help using Attaché
For assistance with your Attaché system, including importing employee details files, please contact the Attaché support team or your Attaché account manager.