There are three ways you can access your employee area.
- Via the website – If you are on a computer or shared tablet we recommend accessing your employee area using the Internet browser. In a new tab, go to .
- Download the Android App – In the Google play store, search for ‘Ento Employee‘. You should be able to identify the (free) app by the large Ento icon. Download and install the app.
- Download the iPhone App – In the App Store, search ‘Ento Employee‘. You should be able to identify the (free) app by the large Ento icon. Download and install the app.
- Enter your email address or mobile number (whichever your manager has collected from you) in the
Usernamefield, then hit ‘Next’.
- Enter the temporary password your manager has set and hit ‘Log in’. If your manager hasn’t given you a password to use, leave the
Passwordfield blank and click ‘Forgot your password?’
- Enter the temporary password. You will be taken to a screen where you can set an actual password.
- Once set, click Set and Log In. You will be taken to your account.
To log out, click the Log Out link down the bottom.