It’s been a busy time here at Ento HQ and we’ve been working hard on some highly-requested updates for our Labour Hire clients! For those using Ento with FastTrack360, we’re excited to share that we’ve added some smart functionality to our integration.
Below you’ll find details of the upcoming release. Each new update is designed to offer faster job filling, better timesheeting and efficient rostering for your business.
- A new ‘Area/Client Group’ filter has been added to the Timesheet review page
This allows Managers to filter timesheets by Area/Client Group, making authorising timesheets much easier.
- You can now export the FastTrack timesheet export from the Timesheet review page
This allows Managers to export the FastTrack timesheet export for different periods and clients as filtered in the Timesheets module. This means you no longer have to export from the Pay Cycles area and filter for the data you’re looking for. This works hand in hand with the filter update above to streamline separate payroll processing for different clients.
- We now include more context to shift confirmation emails
Adding to the existing shift confirmation email notifications, Ento will now display further details of the Candidate and shift if they haven’t acknowledged their shift. Details include the Role name, the Cost Centre/Client, the Roster Name and a direct link to the impacted roster.
- We’ve improved error notifications for your rosters
You can now get more information from error messages on the roster screen. These error messages include:
- Ability to identify that a candidate is excluded from a client’s site and hence cannot be placed on the roster.
- Ability to identify that a candidate does not have a valid visa and hence cannot be placed on the roster.
- Ability to identify other issues causing job orders not to be created/modified between the two systems.
COMING SOON: Clock-in reminders for staff. Stay tuned!
Our team is hard at work making sure that our platform has everything you need to keep your clients happy and be successful. As always, feel free to get in touch with us for any queries, comments or feedback.