Welcome to our fortnightly showcase, full of release information and early looks at upcoming developments for the fortnight from 24/06 to 05/07!
Employee ‘My details’ workflows
Save time, give your employees visibility & let them keep their information up to date
Configure a new workflow type to allow employees access via the staff app to update their:
- Contact details
- Bank details
Use single stage showcase workflows to give employees ongoing access to their contracts & other important documents
Iteration 1 RELEASED
- New ‘My HR’ section in the staff app for workflows
- ‘Welcome screen’ only shows when a mandatory workflow is outstanding
Iteration 2 RELEASED
- New ‘Self service – Employee details’ workflow template type
- Give all employees access to a ‘Self service – Employee details ’ workflow
Iteration 3 IN DEVELOPMENT
- Give groups of employees access to a ‘Self service – Employee details’ workflow by employee permission profile
Iteration 4 IN DEVELOPMENT
- Give groups of employees access to a ‘Self service – Employee details’ workflow by area, area group, role & role type
Role colour coding RELEASED
Ensure role coverage with easily scannable rosters
Colour code the roles on your roster to be able to easily assess the allocation of shifts per role
Access your data through Ento
Shift information RELEASED
- Customers can call an API & get a list of shift information. They can filter using basic data like date, role & employee.
Employee information RELEASED
- Customers can call an API & get a list of employees & their basic information.
- They can filter using basic data like name, role & area
API enablement & documentation IN PROGRESS
- Public facing documentation that can be shared with customers & prospects
See you next fortnight for another update! Feel free to check out past fortnights here.