Ento & Kounta integration
Kounta is an online point of sale software with powerful add-ons for inventory, loyalty, accounting and more.
Connect Ento to Kounta for intuitive staff rosters
See sales forecasts & actuals as you roster
Take the guesswork out of rostering by by automatically feeding your sales data into the roster builder.
Updates every 15 minutes
‘Actuals’ and ‘forecasts’ are updated every 15 minutes, so you can be confident you’re working with the most up-to-date information.
Intelligent forecast engine
Fine-tune how the forecast engine works and which roles to ‘count’ against your headcount to transaction ratio targets.
‘Real world’ ready forecast multipliers
Set ‘forecast multipliers’ on certain dates to account for ‘Product launches’ and other special occasions.
What is Kounta?
Thousands of stores around the world rely on Kounta’s flexible and scalable cloud-based Point of Sale System. Quick to get started, Kounta is easy to use, yet powerful enough to run any store. Kounta can be securely used in both on and offline modes on smartphones, tablets, laptops and even traditional POS equipment already owned.
- It’s cloud based so you can sign in and work from anywhere. Sales, products and reports are always available, always safe, and always up to date.
- Works on iPad, Android, Mac or PC and also the existing equipment you already own. All you need is a browser.
- Kounta comes with powerful features like inventory management, real-time reports and analytics, CRM, loyalty and much more.
- Works both Online and Offline, once your internet connection is restored your sales are backed up to the cloud.
To find out more visit the Kounta website.
How to connect
- Activate the Kounta add-on in the Add-ons page of your Ento account.
- Create an API key in Kounta and sync your inventory items with Ento.
Request a demo today.
No limitations. No catches. No credit card required.