Ento & Intuit – QuickBooks integration
Intuit QuickBooks is the #1 rated bookkeeping and accounting software for small business. Ento integrates with their offline software.
Readily increase your operational efficiency with the Ento & Intuit - QuickBooks integration
Add your employees in Intuit - Quickbooks then import them directly into Ento, ready for scheduling.
Send approved timesheets
Once you’ve captured timesheets, approve them in Ento and export directly to Intuit - Quickbooks.
…and authorised leave
All the authorised leave requests for the pay cycle will be sent to Intuit - Quickbooks for processing in a pay run.
Full employment contract rules
We do the heavy lifting when it comes to award interpretation. All timesheets & leave/vacation are automatically interpreted before they’re sent.
What is Intuit Quickbooks?
It’s now Seriously Easy™ to do your invoicing, bookkeeping and billing as QuickBooks Online software gives you the things you need most to run your small business, all in one place.
- Secure access anytime, on any device: your data is completely secure in the cloud, allowing you to run your business from your Mac, PC, tablet or phone.
- Easily track cash flow: automate bank feeds, send quotes and invoices, track sales and expenses, scan receipts and pay employees.
- Reports and insights: create accounting reports and invite your accountant or bookkeeper and get real-time advice and be ready for tax time.
Find out more or try Quickbooks Online for free.
How to connect
- Activate the Intuit – Quickbooks add-on in the Add-ons page of your Ento account.
- Create an API key in Intuit – Quickbooks and sync your inventory items with Ento.
Request a demo today.
No limitations. No catches. No credit card required.